1. Commemorative publication „90 years of the BDFA“ as a special edition of „film&video“, one copy for free for every BDFA member.
2. Gianni Poretti draws caricatures of the guests. Free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants.
3. Helicopter flights at Thursday, the 9th of August 2017, from 10am to 5pm. Special price for UNICA and BDFA members: 40€ per person and flight. Flight will take place at Friday in the event of rain. (provider: RevierHeli). Please register at our booking page.
4. The production company Truelife Pictures offers a workshop dealing with the topic „movie productions“ on Friday, the 11th of August 2017 from 9am to apprx. 5pm (about 20 participants). The workshop in german language will be carried out by two former movie production- and direction students of the „Medienakademie WAM“ and is addressed to every videographer. It is free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants. An early registration is necessary, because the number of available places is limited (per mail at firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. An exhibition with photos, medals, posters and publications from 90 years of the BDFA with a lot of exhibits. The exhibition can be visited every day from the 6th to the 12th of August 2017. Free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants.
7. Museum tour through the industrial monument „Zeche Zollern“. Free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants. Please register per E-Mail; we will inform you about possible dates. (E-Mail at email@example.com)
8. A film-/AV- contest with the topic „Dortmund/WMC UNICA/90 years of BDFA/Zeche Zollern. The recordings have to result from the WMC UNICA2017. The topic can be selected freely. Maximum length 15 minutes. The deadline is the 1st of November 2017. There are wonderful material prizes waiting. Every movie gets a certificate of participation. The movies can be submitted online at wetransfer.com or as a data carrier at our festival office. The evaluation of the jury will be made until the end of November 2017. The winners will be shown on our homepage and the Youtube channel of the WMC UNICA 2017. BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants do not have to pay a nomination fee.
9. Club director workshop on Saturday, the 12th of August 2017, from 9am to 4pm, carried out by Adalbert Becker in german language. Free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants.
Aims of the workshop:
● exchange between each other (also after the workshop)
● common collection of topics
● We motivate ourselves and our club members
● This workshop gives recommendations to presentation and management
(Registration per mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. An aerial photograph of the participants will be taken on the Hohensyburg during the day trip at the 8th of August 2017. Free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants.
11. Photo session / photos of the guests on Saturday, the 12th of August 2017.
12. Video installation from Rainer Hofmann, free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants.
13. A workshop about plagiarisms called „The temptation of the amateur film maker“- „Die Versuchung des Filmamateurs“, performed by Vladimir Martin and further members of our befriended Dutch Filmverband. The workshops takes place at Saturday, the 12th of August 2017 from 9am to apprx. 11am. Free for BDFA members and World Movie Contest UNICA 2017 participants.
Subject to modifications!
Overview of all services and fees during the
There are transfer shuttles from the three festival hotels to all of the events. The exact departure times will be provided a week before the start of the festival. The shuttles are not included in the congress ticket for UNICA participants but a free service of the hosting team. A right to carriage does not exist, especially not by late arrival of the guest.
Saturday, 5th of August
Sunday, 6th of August
Monday, 7th of August
Tuesday, 8th of August
Thursday, 9th of August
Wednesday, 10th of August
Friday, 11th of August
Saturday, 12th of August
Furthermore the UNICA bag and a programme booklet is included in the congress ticket.
Reduced price of the congress ticket is only 250,00 Euro (instead of 325,00 Euro single price).
The overview of the congress ticket services:
All fee-based offers are only mediated by the IMD as the organiser of the WMC UNICA 2017. The services are rendered by bus companies, helicopter companies, hotels and restaurants. The shuttles between the festival hotels and the event venue „Zeche Zollern“ as well as to the town hall and the Gala evening are not part of the above-named services or hotel bookings but voluntary and free services of the IMD and are rendered by local bus companies. A legal claim is excluded. Subject to modifications and errors. Helicopter flights and aerial photographs can only take place in good weather.
Subject to modifications!
Copyright 2015-2017 by Initiative Multimedia Dortmund e.V.